Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We have outstanding residents ), mild winters, low cost of living, no state income tax, and an abundance of lifestyle activities that Houston and Sugar Land have to offer.
- The Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program seeks a family physician who has a passion for teaching.
- You will be joining a diverse, experienced, and highly cohesive faculty.
- Our residency is state-of-the-art with a stunning Family Medicine Center, robust EMR, simulation teaching lab, and was the first practice in Texas to receive Ncqa's designation as a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
- The position combines direct patient care, as well as teaching in the ambulatory and hospital settings.
- Family Medicine Faculty Physician - Houston Area.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago