Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Marble Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of MedicalSpecialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
- Candidates should be able to independently administer and interpret routine and special diagnostic test in and expedient and professional manner.
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- Location/Facility - BSW Marble Falls Clinic, Marble Falls, TX.
- Shift/Schedule - M-F Days, some weekend extended care possible.
- Candidates should also be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum care for each patient.
- With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, Bswh stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations.
- Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine.
- Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- CME reimbursement and paid time off.
- Baylor Scott & White Health (Bswh) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States.
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution.
- Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible Family Practitioner to join an outstanding primary care program.
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages.
- This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Outpatient Family Medicine.
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board.
- Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a hard-working, team player with a favorable work and/or training history.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Marble Falls, TX.
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match.
- The Family Medicine physician will provide direct patient care.
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions