Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (College Station) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME reimbursement and paid time off.
- Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing.
- Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a hard-working, team player with a favorable work and/or training history.
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of MedicalSpecialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
- This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
- Baylor Scott & White Health (Bswh) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States.
- Location/Facility - Baylor Scott & White Convenient Care Clinic, College Station, TX.
- Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible Family Practitioner to join an outstanding primary care program at the College Station Convenient Care Clinic.
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off.
- Candidates should be able to independently administer and interpret routine and special diagnostic test in and expedient and professional manner.
- Opportunity for additional shifts.
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages.
- The Family Medicine physician will provide direct patient care.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Outpatient Family Medicine, in a "no appointment needed" clinic.
- Candidates should also be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum care for each patient.
- With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, Bswh stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations.
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution.
- Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- Shift/Schedule - Full time position with twelve, 12-hour shifts per month.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in College Station, TX.
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match.
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago