Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Round Rock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible Family Practitioner to join an outstanding primary care program.
- Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a hard-working, team player with a favorable work and/or training history.
- Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Outpatient Family Medicine, no OB.
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board.
- With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, Bswh stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations.
- Shift/Schedule - M-F, days.
- Candidates should be able to independently administer and interpret routine and special diagnostic test in and expedient and professional manner.
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages.
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Round Rock, TX.
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution.
- Candidates should also be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum care for each patient.
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of MedicalSpecialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
- Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- CME reimbursement and paid time off.
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine.
- The Family Medicine physician will provide direct patient care.
- Location/Facility - BSW Leander Clinic, Leander, TX (Austin suburbs).
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off.
- Baylor Scott & White Health (Bswh) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States.
- Sports Medicine welcome, but not required.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago