Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Round Rock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a hard-working, team player with a favorable work and/or training history.
- Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing.
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages.
- With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, Bswh stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations.
- Sports Medicine welcome, but not required.
- Location/Facility - BSW Leander Clinic, Leander, TX (Austin suburbs).
- Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible Family Practitioner to join an outstanding primary care program.
- Shift/Schedule - M-F, days.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Outpatient Family Medicine, no OB.
- Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Candidates should also be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum care for each patient.
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off.
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of MedicalSpecialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Round Rock, TX.
- The Family Medicine physician will provide direct patient care.
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- Candidates should be able to independently administer and interpret routine and special diagnostic test in and expedient and professional manner.
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board.
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution.
- CME reimbursement and paid time off.
- This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match.
- Baylor Scott & White Health (Bswh) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions