Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000.
This permanent job opening (Farmington) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports.
- Compensation of $220,000-$230,000 base salary.
- Lucrative benefit package, including retirement.
- Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments.
- Email) | or.
- Student loan repayment.
- Strong support from Specialists to expand primary care.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico is expanding access to primary care resulting in unique opportunities for BE/BC Family Medicine physicians to serve in an outpatient setting.
- Productivity bonus incentive with no cap.
- Farmington's strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- Competitive sign on and relocation package.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility.
- Quality work/life balance.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by San Juan Regional Medical Center