Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Denison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital offers major specialty services, including open heart surgery and neurosurgery.
- Texoma Medical Center is recruiting Family Medicine physicians.
- Hospitalists handle inpatient care.
- The City of Denison, Texas, a community of 22,000 residents, is located 67 miles north of Dallas.
- Texoma Medical Center is a 288-bed regional medical center with a staff of over 200 physicians.
- These will be hospital-employed positions in a traditional office-based setting.
- Advanced resources, such as certified trauma care support TMC's role as a regional specialty center.
- Since 1965, TMC has provided the kind of sophisticated, experienced care that was once available only in major metropolitan areas.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Denison, TX.
- Denison offers excellent schools, beautiful scenery, and a variety of shopping, restaurants and hotels.
- Its proximity to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex allows Denison to offer access to every urban amenity, while retaining the unhurried atmosphere of a smaller community.
- Compensation will be competitive and will include a base salary, benefits and other incentives.
- TMC's main campus is located in Denison, Texas, approximately one hour north of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions