Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Harker Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation includes Base Guarantee + wRVU Bonus.
- 100% Outpatient Primary Care.
- For-Profit facility with Catholic identity.
- Newly built Hospital opened June 2012.
- Large multi-specialty employed physician group.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Harker Heights, TX.
- Outpatient PT/OT at Armed Forces Ymca.
- The Hospital is located in Harker Heights, just a short 10-15 minutes west.
- It is 2 hours south of Dallas, 1 hour north of Austin, and a 2 hour drive to visit the Texas Hill Country.
- 46,000 ED visits/year.
- Cardiovascular Services - Chest Pain Accreditation.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine is required.
- Full Corporate Benefits, including 401k.
- 83 Beds on a 23-Acre Site.
- Seton Medical Center Harker Heights is looking for outpatient primary care physicians to join our employed practice group with locations in Temple and Belton, located along Interstate Hwy 35.
- Cardiac Rehab and Sleep Lab.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions