Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Harker Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine is required.
- Cardiovascular Services - Chest Pain Accreditation.
- Full Corporate Benefits, including 401k.
- Outpatient PT/OT at Armed Forces Ymca.
- For-Profit facility with Catholic identity.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Harker Heights, TX.
- It is 2 hours south of Dallas, 1 hour north of Austin, and a 2 hour drive to visit the Texas Hill Country.
- 100% Outpatient Primary Care.
- Compensation includes Base Guarantee + wRVU Bonus.
- The Hospital is located in Harker Heights, just a short 10-15 minutes west.
- 83 Beds on a 23-Acre Site.
- Newly built Hospital opened June 2012.
- Cardiac Rehab and Sleep Lab.
- 46,000 ED visits/year.
- Large multi-specialty employed physician group.
- Seton Medical Center Harker Heights is looking for outpatient primary care physicians to join our employed practice group with locations in Temple and Belton, located along Interstate Hwy 35.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions