Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Because of this, our exceptional physicians and their support staff are able to create an unparalleled patient experience.
- Formed in 2013, Houston Methodist Primary Care Group (Hmpcg), is bringing together internal and family medicine physicians in a collaborative effort to provide the Greater Houston area with premier patient-centric care.
- For Houston Methodist, Leading Medicine is more than a description of what we do - it's who we are, and we'd like you to join us.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Discover the difference for yourself and.
- Quality and performance-based bonus potential.
- Guaranteed base salary.
- Generous benefits package and retirement options.
- Regular continuing medical education (CME) events.
- We provide our doctors with the resources necessary to run an efficient clinic so they can focus on what really matters - practicing medicine.
- Hmpcg is proud to be a part of Houston Methodist and its family of hospitals, ensuring efficient access to specialty and hospital services whenever the need arises.
- As members of the Greater Houston community, Hmpcg is committed to the well-being of its patients, providing the right time in convenient locations throughout the Houston Area.
- Operational and administrative needs addressed by the group's administration.
- With locations throughout the Geater Houston area, Houston Methodist Primary Care Group (Hmpcg) is dedicated to providing quality patient care to the entire family.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions