Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $600,000.
- Opportunity to lead or teach if desired, can become an adjunct professor with local Medical School system.
- Doctors average 5-10 new patients a week, 20-30 Patients a day, 6,rong> a year, and the clinics have seen as many as 10,000 patients in one month.
- The University has all major undergraduate programs, a Law School and a Medical School with multiple residency programs that the group affiliates with.
- Current providers are earning anywhere between $300,rong> a year once they come off their guarantee.
- The community has over 300,000 residents, county encompasses 750,000 residents and the Major University has over 40,000 students.
- Quality Metric Bonus of up to $10,000 a year, ACO bonus of $2,rong> a year, $50,000 Sign On/Relocation, up to $100,000 Student Loan Reimbursement and $2,000 a month Living Stipend.
- This is the Most Awarded Healthcare System in the community.
- Both clinics are 100% outpatient, though you do have the option to follow patients into the hospital if you desire.
- 5 weeks' vacation and $4,500 + 5 days of CME given per year.
- Cost of living is 15% lower than the United States average.
- The public-school systems have been recognized 3 years in a row by Newsweek and there are multiple private school options as well.
- This is an employed position, joining one of 2 clinics with an integrated health network governed by a board of you physician colleagues.
- Clinics have extended hours and Walk-In Clinics that the current doctors rotate evenly for coverage, taking time off the next day if needed.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, STD, LTD, Cell phone and more.
- You could jump into the busiest practice in the community, or take a spot with one of the new, up and coming clinics.
- Lastly, the unemployment rate, lower than the national Average is continuing to drop, jobs in the community continue to increase and the population since 2000 has grown 35%.
- Texas Family Medicine Position, Ability to Earn over $500,rong>.
- Base Salary of $220,000-$230,000, come off this once exceed wRVU's threshold, took last doctor 4 months to do this.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.