Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Oklahoma City) is for an outpatient clinic.
- ADC: 20 - 30 daily patient consults.
- Partnership / Equity Ownership Opportunities.
- Position: Permanent Medical Director or Locum Tenens (Locums).
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Permanent Position or Locum Tenens Available.
- Midlevel performs all procedures, Medical Director only supervises and handles consults, etc..
- Non-Surgical Outpatient Pain Management Center.
- 3-weeks PTO initially, more benefits and options once an equity partner.
- All residencies / specialties will be considered.
- Job Number: NC1300.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Pain Management & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine, Physiatrist, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Interventional Radiology, Interventional Nephrology, etc.
- Pain Management & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine or Physiatrist Highly Desired.
- Located in downtown Oklahoma City, the area offers many activities to be explored, including a wide array of museums and eclectic restaurants.
- This Medical Director opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee in the state of Oklahoma.
- Proctoring Offered.
- City / State: Oklahoma City, OK.
- Foster Crown: Medical Director, Pain Management Outpatient Center in Oklahoma City, OK.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Facility: Non-Surgical Pain Management Outpatient Center.
- Outstanding Starting Base Pay, Plus Additional Bonuses.
- Schedule: 4-day work week. No.
- Certification: Any board certification is acceptable.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement into this outstanding regional health system.
- Perm Compensation: Strong and negotiable base pay, with comprehensive Health and Welfare package.
- Pain Management and Rehabilitation experience is highly desirable, but not required.
- All Specialties Considered.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- 4-Day Work Week Only.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.