Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Whether you're looking for a relaxing vacation like experience, a night out or a romantic weekend, a legendary experience awaits.
- Location: San Antonio!
- Enjoy the 7th largest city in the United States!
- Opportunity: 100% Outpatient opportunity with a Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm schedule.
- Student loan repayment options through Nhsc and will sponsor H1b and J1 visas!
- Compensation: $200,000-$220,erience.
- Potential for bonuses based on patient encounters with full benefits.
- Facility: Network of Federally Qualified Health Centers whose integrated health care system provides accessible services of superior quality to the undeserved communities of San Antonio, Texas.
- There are 2 nurse practitioners and 2 physician assistants with the clinics along with Medical Assistants and LVNs.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- Take a journey through the amazing culture, natural beauty and wide range of activities you'll find in San Antonio.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions