Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation: $200,000-$220,erience.
- Enjoy the 7th largest city in the United States!
- Facility: Network of Federally Qualified Health Centers whose integrated health care system provides accessible services of superior quality to the undeserved communities of San Antonio, Texas.
- Take a journey through the amazing culture, natural beauty and wide range of activities you'll find in San Antonio.
- Whether you're looking for a relaxing vacation like experience, a night out or a romantic weekend, a legendary experience awaits.
- Potential for bonuses based on patient encounters with full benefits.
- Location: San Antonio!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- There are 2 nurse practitioners and 2 physician assistants with the clinics along with Medical Assistants and LVNs.
- Student loan repayment options through Nhsc and will sponsor H1b and J1 visas!
- Opportunity: 100% Outpatient opportunity with a Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago