Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Pampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME Allowance.
- Retirement: 401k.
- Required participation in quality measures and patient satisfaction.
- We are also the nation's 5th largest hospital systems and have been named "Fastest Growing Hospital System" in the country by Modern Healthcare.
- Physician may also be required to supervise mid-levels.
- Pampa Regional is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- In partnership with more than 30 area physicians, the hospital provides a full range of medical services to meet the healthcare needs of the community it proudly serves.
- Founded in 2001, Prime Healthcare has emerged as one of the largest physician-led health systems in the United States.
- Full time: Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Our company includes 45 acute-care hospitals in 14 states.
- Tuition reimbursement (new grads).
- Production bonus.
- Staff primary care physicians typically work M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, and see 20-26 patients per day.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pampa Regional Medical Center is a 115-bed, not for profit, acute-care community hosptial, and a member of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, a 501(c)3 public charity.
- We stand apart from others by our unique ability to save and transform hospitals.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pampa, TX.
- Health Insurance: self-funded EPO (HMO) no cost for provider.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Twelve of the hospitals are members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, non-profit hospitals.
- About Prime Healthcare.
- Prmc serves a population of approximately 65,000 residents in the Texas Panhandle.
- Average 22 encounters per day.
- Prime Healthcare is proud to be named one of the "Top 15 Health Systems" by Truven, and our hospitals are consistently among the "Top 100 hospitals" in the country.
- Founded in 1950, Pampa Regional employs more than 275 full-time and part-time staff members.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- Pampa Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to staff their health clinic in Pampa, TX.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions