Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Pampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician may also be required to supervise mid-levels.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pampa, TX.
- Our company includes 45 acute-care hospitals in 14 states.
- Production bonus.
- Pampa Regional is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Competitive compensation.
- Founded in 1950, Pampa Regional employs more than 275 full-time and part-time staff members.
- Retirement: 401k.
- Health Insurance: self-funded EPO (HMO) no cost for provider.
- We are also the nation's 5th largest hospital systems and have been named "Fastest Growing Hospital System" in the country by Modern Healthcare.
- About Prime Healthcare.
- CME Allowance.
- Prime Healthcare is proud to be named one of the "Top 15 Health Systems" by Truven, and our hospitals are consistently among the "Top 100 hospitals" in the country.
- Pampa Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to staff their health clinic in Pampa, TX.
- Prmc serves a population of approximately 65,000 residents in the Texas Panhandle.
- Pampa Regional Medical Center is a 115-bed, not for profit, acute-care community hosptial, and a member of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, a 501(c)3 public charity.
- Required participation in quality measures and patient satisfaction.
- Average 22 encounters per day.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- Twelve of the hospitals are members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, non-profit hospitals.
- Tuition reimbursement (new grads).
- Staff primary care physicians typically work M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, and see 20-26 patients per day.
- In partnership with more than 30 area physicians, the hospital provides a full range of medical services to meet the healthcare needs of the community it proudly serves.
- Full time: Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Founded in 2001, Prime Healthcare has emerged as one of the largest physician-led health systems in the United States.
- Malpractice insurance.
- We stand apart from others by our unique ability to save and transform hospitals.
- Sign-on bonus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions