Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital with Clinics.
- Pay Rate: Salary: $200-227k.
- Assignment: Outpatient.
- Census: 22 pts per day.
- Qualifications: MD/DO FM.
- Benefits: Life and Malpractice.
- Schedule: Dates: Asap.
- Benefits: Health, Vision, and Dental.
- Low volume ER: 3,500 annual.
- Benefits: Up to $2,500 for licensure renewals and reasonable CME per year.
- 2 FP physicians & 4 PA's.
- 85% Outpatient, 15% Inpatient/ER setting.
- Active/Unrestrictive TX license.
- Shift: M-F, 8-hr shift.
- EMR: ECW (Clinic), Cpsi (Hospital).
- Ability to see all ages.
- PPD in the ER: 7-10.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Locum Life