Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outpatient primary care opportunities employed by one of the best hospital systems in Houston!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Currently, locations include Sugar Land (Internal Medicine), Katy (Internal Medicine), the West Side (Family Medicine and Internal Medicine), Inside the Loop (Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine), North and Northwest (Family Medicine), Clear Lake (Internal Medicine), Baytown (both Family Med and Internal Med).
- The highly regarded system has been expanding, and there is still more room to grow.
- Live in a highly diversified major city (4th largest in the United States) and enjoy all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools which make Houston a great place to live and practice.
- Locations change as needs are met, and new offices come on line.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions