Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Allen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Allen, TX.
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules.
- Modern facilities with on-site moderately complex lab and digital x-ray.
- At American Family Care, you will be part of a growing team providing high quality healthcare to our patients.
- We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance.
- EMR, Docutap, with access from home.
- Join the revolution as we work to become one of the world's most widely known and admired brands in healthcare.
- Competitive compensation.
- Our state-of-the-art centers focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses and injuries.
- We also offer occupational medicine services at all of our locations.
- What does AFC have to offer?
- American Family Care is one of the largest primary and urgent care companies in the United States providing services seven days a week on a walk-in basis.
- We have a moderately-complex lab (that includes hematology and chemistry) and full scope digital x-rays.
- Concentration on patient care without administrative burden.
- AFC operates more than ates, and care for more than two million patients a year.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago