Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Allen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Allen, TX.
- We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance.
- EMR, Docutap, with access from home.
- Competitive compensation.
- Join the revolution as we work to become one of the world's most widely known and admired brands in healthcare.
- At American Family Care, you will be part of a growing team providing high quality healthcare to our patients.
- American Family Care is one of the largest primary and urgent care companies in the United States providing services seven days a week on a walk-in basis.
- AFC operates more than ates, and care for more than two million patients a year.
- Our state-of-the-art centers focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses and injuries.
- Concentration on patient care without administrative burden.
- Modern facilities with on-site moderately complex lab and digital x-ray.
- We have a moderately-complex lab (that includes hematology and chemistry) and full scope digital x-rays.
- We also offer occupational medicine services at all of our locations.
- What does AFC have to offer?
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions