Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Allen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At American Family Care, you will be part of a growing team providing high quality healthcare to our patients.
- AFC operates more than ates, and care for more than two million patients a year.
- We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance.
- Modern facilities with on-site moderately complex lab and digital x-ray.
- We also offer occupational medicine services at all of our locations.
- We have a moderately-complex lab (that includes hematology and chemistry) and full scope digital x-rays.
- Competitive compensation.
- Our state-of-the-art centers focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses and injuries.
- American Family Care is one of the largest primary and urgent care companies in the United States providing services seven days a week on a walk-in basis.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Allen, TX.
- Concentration on patient care without administrative burden.
- EMR, Docutap, with access from home.
- Join the revolution as we work to become one of the world's most widely known and admired brands in healthcare.
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules.
- What does AFC have to offer?
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions