Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an internship and residency program (corresponding to the specialty required in the TO) which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- A 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in a hospital or an institution accredited for such training.
- Association of American Medical Colleges.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States.
- Education: Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada.
- This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association.
- Position Qualification/.
- Must have at least 2 years of Family Medicine expereince within the last 3 years.
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education.
- Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting (i.
- Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine (M.
- Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (Acgme) at the time the degree was obtained (e.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Rcpsc), College of Family Physicians of Canada (Cfpc).
- Certification: Board eligible or board certified.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine.
- D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago