Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (El Paso) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Focus your time and attention on what truly matters - Patient Care.
- Our convenient clinic location, flexible work schedule, and outstanding work-life balance will allow you to enjoy vacation-like living in one of the largest and safest cities in the United States.
- The CareNow Corporate Office handles all business administration, human resources and marketing, so physicians can focus on patient care, not paperwork.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in El Paso, TX.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Community: El Paso is the sixth largest city in Texas and ranked as a top safest city in America.
- PTO Including Paid Time Off for CME.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- 30,000 sign-on bonus.
- Suturing, etc.
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of Texas' leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient Outpatient Urgent and Primary care.
- Opportunity: CareNow Urgent Care Center - Full time & PRN positions.
- There is great seasonal weather year round, a convenient drive to snow ski, surrounding mountains to hike and bike, an international airport, off Broadway shows, Ncaa Division I sports, cycling, and hunting.
- Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, HCA's clinics allow primary care physicians the flexibility, convenience and work/life balance that an urgent care schedule can offer.
- Leave the back office administration and insurance to us.
- Specialty: Family Practice, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine.
- We are a physician-driven company offering full time and part time opportunities that fit your career goals and your life.
- Please review the information below and get back to me at your soonest convenience.
- This urgent care medical practice offers the best of both worlds.
- El Paso offers plenty of activities for the entire family.
- The area offers small town closeness with the amenities of a large city.
- Has or willing to obtain Texas State Medical Licensure.
- Comfortable seeing ages 3 months and up.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include Pediatric & Adult Care.
- Quality of life is superior in El Paso and makes it a great place to live.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in your own center without the administrative headaches.
- Exceptional Urgent Care Opportunity in the fast growing El Paso!
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team.
- Quarterly Bonuses.
- An international community, rich in culture.
- Choose from charming affordable homes, with excellent schools and surrounding colleges.
- Treat your patients - on your schedule.
- The cost of living is low and the medical community is sophisticated and welcoming to new physicians.
- Earn a competitive salary then go home and enjoy your time away from work.
- Great Work/Life Balance.
- If location, compensation, and work-life balance are your top priorities, please review the opportunity below.
- No Hospital Rounds or ER.
- Outpatient Only.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions