Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (El Paso) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team.
- If location, compensation, and work-life balance are your top priorities, please review the opportunity below.
- Comfortable seeing ages 3 months and up.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Exceptional Urgent Care Opportunity in the fast growing El Paso!
- Please review the information below and get back to me at your soonest convenience.
- Quarterly Bonuses.
- Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, HCA's clinics allow primary care physicians the flexibility, convenience and work/life balance that an urgent care schedule can offer.
- Opportunity: CareNow Urgent Care Center - Full time & PRN positions.
- Quality of life is superior in El Paso and makes it a great place to live.
- No Hospital Rounds or ER.
- The cost of living is low and the medical community is sophisticated and welcoming to new physicians.
- An international community, rich in culture.
- PTO Including Paid Time Off for CME.
- Treat your patients - on your schedule.
- There is great seasonal weather year round, a convenient drive to snow ski, surrounding mountains to hike and bike, an international airport, off Broadway shows, Ncaa Division I sports, cycling, and hunting.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Has or willing to obtain Texas State Medical Licensure.
- El Paso offers plenty of activities for the entire family.
- Community: El Paso is the sixth largest city in Texas and ranked as a top safest city in America.
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of Texas' leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient Outpatient Urgent and Primary care.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in your own center without the administrative headaches.
- The area offers small town closeness with the amenities of a large city.
- Choose from charming affordable homes, with excellent schools and surrounding colleges.
- Specialty: Family Practice, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in El Paso, TX.
- Focus your time and attention on what truly matters - Patient Care.
- 30,000 sign-on bonus.
- Outpatient Only.
- This urgent care medical practice offers the best of both worlds.
- Our convenient clinic location, flexible work schedule, and outstanding work-life balance will allow you to enjoy vacation-like living in one of the largest and safest cities in the United States.
- The CareNow Corporate Office handles all business administration, human resources and marketing, so physicians can focus on patient care, not paperwork.
- We are a physician-driven company offering full time and part time opportunities that fit your career goals and your life.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Suturing, etc.
- Earn a competitive salary then go home and enjoy your time away from work.
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include Pediatric & Adult Care.
- Great Work/Life Balance.
- Leave the back office administration and insurance to us.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions