Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (El Paso) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Comfortable seeing ages 3 months and up.
- Our convenient clinic location, flexible work schedule, and outstanding work-life balance will allow you to enjoy vacation-like living in one of the largest and safest cities in the United States.
- If location, compensation, and work-life balance are your top priorities, please review the opportunity below.
- Specialty: Family Practice, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in your own center without the administrative headaches.
- Opportunity: CareNow Urgent Care Center - Full time & PRN positions.
- Treat your patients - on your schedule.
- El Paso offers plenty of activities for the entire family.
- The cost of living is low and the medical community is sophisticated and welcoming to new physicians.
- Quarterly Bonuses.
- We are a physician-driven company offering full time and part time opportunities that fit your career goals and your life.
- Earn a competitive salary then go home and enjoy your time away from work.
- Outpatient Only.
- Community: El Paso is the sixth largest city in Texas and ranked as a top safest city in America.
- Please review the information below and get back to me at your soonest convenience.
- Great Work/Life Balance.
- An international community, rich in culture.
- This urgent care medical practice offers the best of both worlds.
- PTO Including Paid Time Off for CME.
- Focus your time and attention on what truly matters - Patient Care.
- Choose from charming affordable homes, with excellent schools and surrounding colleges.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in El Paso, TX.
- The CareNow Corporate Office handles all business administration, human resources and marketing, so physicians can focus on patient care, not paperwork.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of Texas' leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient Outpatient Urgent and Primary care.
- Exceptional Urgent Care Opportunity in the fast growing El Paso!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- The area offers small town closeness with the amenities of a large city.
- Leave the back office administration and insurance to us.
- 30,000 sign-on bonus.
- Quality of life is superior in El Paso and makes it a great place to live.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team.
- Has or willing to obtain Texas State Medical Licensure.
- Competitive Compensation.
- No Hospital Rounds or ER.
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include Pediatric & Adult Care.
- Suturing, etc.
- There is great seasonal weather year round, a convenient drive to snow ski, surrounding mountains to hike and bike, an international airport, off Broadway shows, Ncaa Division I sports, cycling, and hunting.
- Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, HCA's clinics allow primary care physicians the flexibility, convenience and work/life balance that an urgent care schedule can offer.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago