Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Enid) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Mary's Regional Medical Center is a 229-bed facility and is one of the two hospitals in Enid.
- You'll see why we're known as the "Bright Star of the Great Plains"!
- One of Good Morning America's "Top 5 Up and Coming Cities", Enid offers the best of Midwestern living - fine dining, shopping, historical sites, and recreational activities in abundance.
- Other incentives such as training stipend and loan repayment assistance may also be available.
- St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, located in Enid, OK, is recruiting up to four Family Practice physicians for clinic-based positions.
- If you're looking for exceptional quality of life, consider Enid.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Enid, OK.
- It serves ten county service areas with a population of approximately 200,000.
- Compensation will include a generous salary plus bonus, full employed benefits, sign-on bonus and relocation.
- Most specialties are represented on the medical staff.
- These will be hospital-employed outpatient positions.
- The hospital would like to expand the primary care footprint in the community and, due to a high need for primary care in the community, is offering ready-made practice opportunities.
- Just 90 miles from Oklahoma City, Enid offers many of the advantages of larger cities without the associated high cost of living.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions