Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Enid) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation will include a generous salary plus bonus, full employed benefits, sign-on bonus and relocation.
- One of Good Morning America's "Top 5 Up and Coming Cities", Enid offers the best of Midwestern living - fine dining, shopping, historical sites, and recreational activities in abundance.
- The hospital would like to expand the primary care footprint in the community and, due to a high need for primary care in the community, is offering ready-made practice opportunities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Enid, OK.
- St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, located in Enid, OK, is recruiting up to four Family Practice physicians for clinic-based positions.
- If you're looking for exceptional quality of life, consider Enid.
- These will be hospital-employed outpatient positions.
- It serves ten county service areas with a population of approximately 200,000.
- You'll see why we're known as the "Bright Star of the Great Plains"!
- Most specialties are represented on the medical staff.
- Just 90 miles from Oklahoma City, Enid offers many of the advantages of larger cities without the associated high cost of living.
- Other incentives such as training stipend and loan repayment assistance may also be available.
- St. Mary's Regional Medical Center is a 229-bed facility and is one of the two hospitals in Enid.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago