Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our state-of-the-art centers focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses and injuries.
- They must also be comfortable handling minor orthopedic injuries and be able to read x-rays.
- At American Family Care, you will be part of a growing team providing high quality healthcare to our patients.
- Our clinical staffing model contemplates that our physicians are accompanied by two Certified Medical Assistants and one X-Ray Technologist.
- Our physicians must see patients of all ages and be comfortable with minor procedures.
- Exposure to occupational medicine is also a plus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Physicians must have a clean medical malpractice record, an unrestricted medical license, Federal DEA license, and Acls certification.
- Our centers' electronic medical records software is DocuTAP.
- All our patients are treated by the board-certified physician on-shift.
- We are open extended hours (8a-8p on weekdays and 8a-5p on weekends) seven days a week, closed on major holidays.
- We have a moderately-complex lab (that includes hematology and chemistry) and full scope digital x-rays.
- American Family Care is one of the largest primary and urgent care companies in the United States providing services seven days a week on a walk-in basis.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions