Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- Whether you're looking for a relaxing vacation like experience, a night out or a romantic weekend, a legendary experience awaits.
- Physicians will rotate every 5th Saturday, but the Saturday shift counts as one of the 5 working days, so the following Monday, the physician would have off.
- Opportunity: 100% Outpatient opportunity with a Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm schedule.
- Location: San Antonio!
- Enjoy the 7th largest city in the United States!
- Compensation: Strong salary that increases with experience.
- There are 2 nurse practitioners and 2 physician assistants with the clinics along with Medical Assistants and LVNs.
- This will be working with a homeless population and the provider should be comfortable supervising Advanced Practitioners.
- Take a journey through the amazing culture, natural beauty and wide range of activities you'll find in San Antonio.
- Potential for bonuses based on patient encounters with full benefits.
- Facility: Network of Federally Qualified Health Centers whose integrated health care system provides accessible services of superior quality to the undeserved communities of San Antonio, Texas.
- Student loan repayment options through Nhsc and will sponsor H1b and J1 visas!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions