Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Tahlequah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Gadugi Health Center is open Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm so it offers an amazing work-life balance schedule to the providers!
- Tahlequah is a community of about 16,000.
- Tahlequah is only an hour commute to metro Tulsa where there is fine dining, shopping, recreational parks and the Tulsa International Airport.
- The Gadugi Health Center is an outpatient medical clinic sponsored by Cherokee Nation Health Services to benefit Cherokee Nation employees and their families.
- Please submit a current CV to Tracy Doublehead.
- Be a part of the largest tribally owned and operated health care system in the United States.
- We are currently seeking a Part-Time Family Medicine physician to join our team at the Gadugi Health Center in Tahlequah, OK.
- The community is rich in local history as well as Cherokee culture.
- Tahlequah, Oklahoma serves as the hub for the Cherokee Nation and is home to Northeastern State University, the Illinois River and Lake Tenkiller.
- Scope of Services include: acute and urgent care, preventative health screenings, immunizations, physical exams, and well-child check-ups.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tahlequah, OK.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago