Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Enjoy entertainment at the Bricktown Canal, take in a sporting event and revel in the botanical gardens all in the same day.
- Work alongside an expert team of care professionals who genuinely care for one another and share your passion for providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
- Residency Stipend & Sign on Bonus.
- Named one of the top five large United States health systems in 2017 by Truven and ranked a Top American Employer by Forbes Magazine, there's no better place to accelerate your health care career.
- Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
- Here, the arts, quality of healthcare and excellence in education are thriving.
- Occurrence-based malpractice.
- Nurse on.
- The city continues to go through a renaissance due to its growing public and private partnerships and a keen interest in improving the overall quality of life of its 1 million plus people.
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
- Epic - Integrated electronic medical record.
- Oklahoma City/Edmond OK.
- This beautiful clinic opened in 2017 and is located in the highly sought after Deer Creek school district, home to many young families.
- Mercy, a physician led and professionally managed health care system, is the fifth largest Catholic healthcare system in the United States Mercy has 45 acute care and specialty hospitals across 4 states, 40,000 coworkers and over 3,500 physicians.
- Well-known for its western charm and lively culture, Oklahoma City has a promising future.
- Family Medicine - North Portland.
- Using cutting-edge technology, we serve millions of people yearly while staying deeply rooted in our original mission.
- Deer Creek school district!
- Competitive Guaranteed Salary with High earning potential.
- Costs of living remain low and the solid, innovative infrastructure ensures that smog and traffic congestion aren't an issue.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Welcome to Oklahoma City.
- Your life's work for a higher calling.
- 401k/403b Retirement Plans.
- Mercy Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our Mercy Clinic Primary Care - North Portland practice located in Edmond, OK.
- Join 4 well respected physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- At Mercy you'll find the freedom to work independently while getting the support of a large network.
- Building a Ministry of Health Care.
- When it comes to shopping and dining, Oklahoma City has it all.
- The average commute is less than 20 minutes and the city airport offers direct flights to many major destinations.
- Its diverse economy is among the strongest in the nation.
- State of the Art, Brand New Clinic opened in 2017.
- Vacation & CME.
- Mercy Clinic Oklahoma Communities.
- 100% outpatient.
- Jessica Williams, Physician Recruitment.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago