Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Join 4 well respected physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- Welcome to Oklahoma City.
- Jessica Williams, Physician Recruitment.
- Work alongside an expert team of care professionals who genuinely care for one another and share your passion for providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
- Building a Ministry of Health Care.
- The city continues to go through a renaissance due to its growing public and private partnerships and a keen interest in improving the overall quality of life of its 1 million plus people.
- This beautiful clinic opened in 2017 and is located in the highly sought after Deer Creek school district, home to many young families.
- Occurrence-based malpractice.
- 100% outpatient.
- Enjoy entertainment at the Bricktown Canal, take in a sporting event and revel in the botanical gardens all in the same day.
- Your life's work for a higher calling.
- Nurse on.
- Vacation & CME.
- Costs of living remain low and the solid, innovative infrastructure ensures that smog and traffic congestion aren't an issue.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
- At Mercy you'll find the freedom to work independently while getting the support of a large network.
- Competitive Guaranteed Salary with High earning potential.
- Named one of the top five large United States health systems in 2017 by Truven and ranked a Top American Employer by Forbes Magazine, there's no better place to accelerate your health care career.
- Mercy, a physician led and professionally managed health care system, is the fifth largest Catholic healthcare system in the United States Mercy has 45 acute care and specialty hospitals across 4 states, 40,000 coworkers and over 3,500 physicians.
- 401k/403b Retirement Plans.
- Using cutting-edge technology, we serve millions of people yearly while staying deeply rooted in our original mission.
- Residency Stipend & Sign on Bonus.
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
- Family Medicine - North Portland.
- When it comes to shopping and dining, Oklahoma City has it all.
- The average commute is less than 20 minutes and the city airport offers direct flights to many major destinations.
- Epic - Integrated electronic medical record.
- Well-known for its western charm and lively culture, Oklahoma City has a promising future.
- Deer Creek school district!
- Mercy Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our Mercy Clinic Primary Care - North Portland practice located in Edmond, OK.
- Here, the arts, quality of healthcare and excellence in education are thriving.
- Oklahoma City/Edmond OK.
- Mercy Clinic Oklahoma Communities.
- State of the Art, Brand New Clinic opened in 2017.
- Its diverse economy is among the strongest in the nation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions