Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NO ER.
- 0-2 other physicians working with locum.
- Must be available for Full-time locums or 140-160 hours per month.
- 2-5 Exam rooms.
- An urgent care clinic in the DFW area is in need of a full-time Med-Peds or FM physician.
- Support staff varies by clinic location.
- 6 month assignment.
- Peds trained- Must be comfortable working with patients as early as 3 months.
- Local candidate preferred.
- Case types- 45% adult medical, 10% geriatric, 10% peds, 10% minor trauma, 10% workers comp, 10% occ med, 5% ortho.
- Must be comfortable working with ages 3 months+.
- Pay Rate: $110/Hr.
- Must have active TX license.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Life