Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Employed position with one of the largest healthcare systems in N. Texas.
- Focus on providing quality care and guiding patients through the health care experience.
- Initial salary guarantee with Wrvu production model.
- Texas Health Physicians Group is one of the largest faith-based nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas.
- Board certification or board eligible in family medicine required.
- Well-established, successful multi-provider practice in a highly desirable area.
- Employed Physician Opportunity.
- Texas licensed, graduate of accredited medical school with degree of MD.
- Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a Family Practice Physician opening for a thriving Family Practice to treat a wide range of health conditions for all ages with a concentration on preventing problems before they happen.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- Epic EMR documentation system.
- Monday -Friday Full Time Schedule.
- Family Practice.
- Bedford, Texas - High Growth Area.
- Strong reputation and great patient following within the community.
- Bedford is one if of the fastest growing cities in the state of Texas offering excellent business and financial opportunities, world renowned arts and cultural district, affordable housing and excellent public and private schools.
- Comprehensive benefits package, 401k and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Take over established practice seeing patients of all ages.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions