Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Focus on providing quality care and guiding patients through the health care experience.
- Employed Physician Opportunity.
- Board certification or board eligible in family medicine required.
- Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a Family Practice Physician opening for a thriving Family Practice to treat a wide range of health conditions for all ages with a concentration on preventing problems before they happen.
- Texas Health Physicians Group is one of the largest faith-based nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas.
- Initial salary guarantee with Wrvu production model.
- Epic EMR documentation system.
- Texas licensed, graduate of accredited medical school with degree of MD.
- Strong reputation and great patient following within the community.
- Well-established, successful multi-provider practice in a highly desirable area.
- Bedford is one if of the fastest growing cities in the state of Texas offering excellent business and financial opportunities, world renowned arts and cultural district, affordable housing and excellent public and private schools.
- Bedford, Texas - High Growth Area.
- Monday -Friday Full Time Schedule.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- Take over established practice seeing patients of all ages.
- Comprehensive benefits package, 401k and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Employed position with one of the largest healthcare systems in N. Texas.
- Family Practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions