Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Family Practice.
- Texas Health Physicians Group is one of the largest faith-based nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas.
- Comprehensive benefits package, 401k and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Bedford is one if of the fastest growing cities in the state of Texas offering excellent business and financial opportunities, world renowned arts and cultural district, affordable housing and excellent public and private schools.
- Bedford, Texas - High Growth Area.
- Well-established, successful multi-provider practice in a highly desirable area.
- Employed position with one of the largest healthcare systems in N. Texas.
- Texas licensed, graduate of accredited medical school with degree of MD.
- Initial salary guarantee with Wrvu production model.
- Monday -Friday Full Time Schedule.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a Family Practice Physician opening for a thriving Family Practice to treat a wide range of health conditions for all ages with a concentration on preventing problems before they happen.
- Focus on providing quality care and guiding patients through the health care experience.
- Take over established practice seeing patients of all ages.
- Epic EMR documentation system.
- Board certification or board eligible in family medicine required.
- Employed Physician Opportunity.
- Strong reputation and great patient following within the community.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago