Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Historic district graced with an abundance of antebellum and Victorian architecture.
- Choose between 4 or 5 day work week.
- Average of 15-25 patients per day.
- Exceptional quality of life.
- Enjoy a wonderful work / life balance.
- 30 days PTO, CME Allowance, health, 401(k).
- 275,000 annual salary for length of contract.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- 75k Signing Bonus.
- Inheritance of existing practice due to retiring Physician.
- Fully integrated practice of Family Medicine.
- True southern hospitality.
- Come experience a newly renovated hospital that creates a special environment for Physicians.
- Are you interested in helping rural Texas communities?
- Centrally located to Abilene and Wichita Falls.
This perm job opening was posted