Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Guaranteed base salary plus wRVU bonus potential once on wRVU model.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- NO State Income TAX
Please Reference: FP 7640.
- Regional Airport - Direct Flights to Dallas and Houston!
- Mid-Metro Established Practice.
- Public schools rated 8 or above by Greatschools.
- 1:16 Clinic.
- 30 days of PTO, start bonus, relocation assistance, full benefits and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Located adjacent to Express Care Clinic for imaging and acute care procedures.
- Office includes 3 dedicated exam rooms per provider.
- 58% Population Growth since 2000.
- Texas Primary Care Opportunity.
- Home to one of the largest universities in the country!
- Presidential Library, Wineries and Broadway Shows.
- Partnership with the largest university in the state means lightning fast ramp-up.
- Easy access to Houston and Austin.
- 2 best state to practice medicine by Physicians Practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions