Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- NO State Income TAX
Please Reference: FP 7640.
- 1:16 Clinic.
- Mid-Metro Established Practice.
- Partnership with the largest university in the state means lightning fast ramp-up.
- 30 days of PTO, start bonus, relocation assistance, full benefits and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Public schools rated 8 or above by Greatschools.
- Texas Primary Care Opportunity.
- Guaranteed base salary plus wRVU bonus potential once on wRVU model.
- Home to one of the largest universities in the country!
- Easy access to Houston and Austin.
- 58% Population Growth since 2000.
- Office includes 3 dedicated exam rooms per provider.
- Regional Airport - Direct Flights to Dallas and Houston!
- Presidential Library, Wineries and Broadway Shows.
- 2 best state to practice medicine by Physicians Practice.
- Located adjacent to Express Care Clinic for imaging and acute care procedures.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions