Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This opportunity is with one of the largest and most financially stable, for-profit healthcare systems in the nation that owns eight hospitals and healthcare facilities in this city.
- Sailing, surfing, wind sailing, paddle.
- Right now, we are turning away patients in a city that's already short on primary care providers.
- We are recruiting due to high patient volumes.
- Financially there may be no better place to practice medicine with a competitive financial package, No State Income Tax and a low cost of living!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity with phone.
- Live the Active Outdoor Lifestyle Everyday!
- State University with 11,000 students.
- New $65M High School Built from Recently Approved School Bond.
- Boarding, hiking, biking, camping, hunting, etc or just relaxing on the beaches!
- Inpatient shifts, Geriatrics, Women's Health, Stress Tests, Pediatrics etc.
- Ranked 4th in Best Cities for Job Growth by Forbes Magazine.
- 65,000 jobs (projected) over the n.
- The Community: Thriving city of 300k located on the Gulf of Mexico with an average monthly temperature of 75 degrees!
- I personally met each physician in the practice and would like to discuss with you my firsthand impressions of the group and their needs.
- Join a busy, well established (20+ years in the community) group that includes three experienced Family Medicine physicians and four PA's.
- In addition, our physicians may be looking at retirement in the n.
- Cost of living that's 13% below the United States National Average - $150,000 average home price.
- "We will be very aggressive in marketing the new physician to the community!
- Diverse Economy: Oil & Natural Resources, Shipping/Port-related Industries, Military, Education, Healthcare, Construction, and Tourism.
- Live a Coastal Lifestyle with a Great Work/Life Balance!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 13.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions