Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "We will be very aggressive in marketing the new physician to the community!
- Inpatient shifts, Geriatrics, Women's Health, Stress Tests, Pediatrics etc.
- Boarding, hiking, biking, camping, hunting, etc or just relaxing on the beaches!
- New $65M High School Built from Recently Approved School Bond.
- Live a Coastal Lifestyle with a Great Work/Life Balance!
- The Community: Thriving city of 300k located on the Gulf of Mexico with an average monthly temperature of 75 degrees!
- In addition, our physicians may be looking at retirement in the n.
- Financially there may be no better place to practice medicine with a competitive financial package, No State Income Tax and a low cost of living!
- 65,000 jobs (projected) over the n.
- Live the Active Outdoor Lifestyle Everyday!
- Diverse Economy: Oil & Natural Resources, Shipping/Port-related Industries, Military, Education, Healthcare, Construction, and Tourism.
- State University with 11,000 students.
- Cost of living that's 13% below the United States National Average - $150,000 average home price.
- This opportunity is with one of the largest and most financially stable, for-profit healthcare systems in the nation that owns eight hospitals and healthcare facilities in this city.
- I personally met each physician in the practice and would like to discuss with you my firsthand impressions of the group and their needs.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- Sailing, surfing, wind sailing, paddle.
- Join a busy, well established (20+ years in the community) group that includes three experienced Family Medicine physicians and four PA's.
- We are recruiting due to high patient volumes.
- Ranked 4th in Best Cities for Job Growth by Forbes Magazine.
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity with phone.
- Right now, we are turning away patients in a city that's already short on primary care providers.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 13.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions