Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sailing, surfing, wind sailing, paddle.
- Cost of living that's 13% below the United States National Average - $150,000 average home price.
- Boarding, hiking, biking, camping, hunting, etc or just relaxing on the beaches!
- Inpatient shifts, Geriatrics, Women's Health, Stress Tests, Pediatrics etc.
- New $65M High School Built from Recently Approved School Bond.
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity with phone.
- We are recruiting due to high patient volumes.
- Financially there may be no better place to practice medicine with a competitive financial package, No State Income Tax and a low cost of living!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- Ranked 4th in Best Cities for Job Growth by Forbes Magazine.
- Live the Active Outdoor Lifestyle Everyday!
- Join a busy, well established (20+ years in the community) group that includes three experienced Family Medicine physicians and four PA's.
- In addition, our physicians may be looking at retirement in the n.
- State University with 11,000 students.
- Diverse Economy: Oil & Natural Resources, Shipping/Port-related Industries, Military, Education, Healthcare, Construction, and Tourism.
- This opportunity is with one of the largest and most financially stable, for-profit healthcare systems in the nation that owns eight hospitals and healthcare facilities in this city.
- 65,000 jobs (projected) over the n.
- Live a Coastal Lifestyle with a Great Work/Life Balance!
- The Community: Thriving city of 300k located on the Gulf of Mexico with an average monthly temperature of 75 degrees!
- I personally met each physician in the practice and would like to discuss with you my firsthand impressions of the group and their needs.
- Right now, we are turning away patients in a city that's already short on primary care providers.
- "We will be very aggressive in marketing the new physician to the community!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 13.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions