Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- MBA/MHA/MMM preferred.
- Ability to assess current market and implement strategic policies and processes for growth, provider performance and clinical excellence.
- Excellent clinical skills and work history.
- As the largest metropolitan area in both Texas and the South, the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex has established itself as a community of fun-seekers.
- Understanding of corporate structure and the willingness and capacity to work with team members to achieve goals.
- Residency in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds from accredited school of medicine or osteopathy program.
- Proven role as a motivator of peers to achieve the highest levels of care and service.
- Whether it's taking in a game at Globe Life Park in Arlington, visiting one of the area's multiple museums or taking a stroll through Sundance Square, downtown Fort Worth's entertainment and shopping district, the area offers something for everyone.
- The urgent care service line for HCA in the Dallas/Fort-Worth market includes 30 area clinics and 150+ full and part time providers.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dallas/Ft.
- Urgent care and occupational medicine experience.
- The position will function primarily in an administrative/program development role.
- Five or more years practice experience in an urgent care setting.
- No matter where your interests or passions lie, DFW's southwestern charm and sense of community make it the perfect spot.
- Proven ability to build a highly functioning team.
- Previous leadership experience with multi-site clinics.
- CareNow Urgent Care, part of HCA Healthcare, is recruiting an Urgent Care Chief Medical Officer with demonstrated leadership qualities to join our management team in Dallas/Fort-Worth, TX.
- Generous compensation package includes competitive pay, sign-on bonus, productivity-focused bonuses, flexible work schedule, comprehensive benefit package, time away from work.
- Eligible for licensure to practice medicine in TX, with Board Certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds.
- Worth, TX.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions