Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The position will function primarily in an administrative/program development role.
- Ability to assess current market and implement strategic policies and processes for growth, provider performance and clinical excellence.
- Proven ability to build a highly functioning team.
- Previous leadership experience with multi-site clinics.
- CareNow Urgent Care, part of HCA Healthcare, is recruiting an Urgent Care Chief Medical Officer with demonstrated leadership qualities to join our management team in Dallas/Fort-Worth, TX.
- Eligible for licensure to practice medicine in TX, with Board Certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds.
- The urgent care service line for HCA in the Dallas/Fort-Worth market includes 30 area clinics and 150+ full and part time providers.
- Understanding of corporate structure and the willingness and capacity to work with team members to achieve goals.
- Worth, TX.
- MBA/MHA/MMM preferred.
- Residency in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds from accredited school of medicine or osteopathy program.
- Excellent clinical skills and work history.
- Whether it's taking in a game at Globe Life Park in Arlington, visiting one of the area's multiple museums or taking a stroll through Sundance Square, downtown Fort Worth's entertainment and shopping district, the area offers something for everyone.
- Generous compensation package includes competitive pay, sign-on bonus, productivity-focused bonuses, flexible work schedule, comprehensive benefit package, time away from work.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dallas/Ft.
- Proven role as a motivator of peers to achieve the highest levels of care and service.
- As the largest metropolitan area in both Texas and the South, the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex has established itself as a community of fun-seekers.
- Urgent care and occupational medicine experience.
- Five or more years practice experience in an urgent care setting.
- No matter where your interests or passions lie, DFW's southwestern charm and sense of community make it the perfect spot.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions