Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (El Paso) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: Pediatric & Adult Care.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Suturing, etc.
- No Hospital Rounds or ER.
- Outpatient Only.
- PTO Including Paid Time Off for CME.
- With this, we are seeking Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team.
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the area's leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient Outpatient Urgent and Primary care.
- 30,000 sign-on bonus.
- Has or willing to obtain Texas State Medical Licensure.
- We are a physician-driven company offering full time and part time opportunities that fit your career goals and your life.
- Full Time and PRN Physician to work within our brand new location in North Mesa.
- Great Work/Life Balance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in El Paso, TX.
- Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, HCA's clinics allow primary care physicians the flexibility, convenience and work/life balance that an urgent care schedule can offer.
- Exceptional Urgent Care Opportunity in the fast growing El Paso, TX!
- Enjoy the benefits of working in your own center without the administrative headaches.
- Quarterly Bonuses.
- Comfortable seeing ages 3 months and up.
- All business administration, human resources and marketing are handled by the CareNow Corporate Office, so physicians can focus on patient care, not paperwork.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions