Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Geographic Setting: Rural.
- Clinic hours are 8am-5pm.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-20 PPD.
- Primary Care.
- Support Staff: MD, NP.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- We are seeking a locum tenens family practice physician for a government contract in New Mexico.
- Reference ID: ORD-058643-MD-NM.
- With no. Qualified candidates will have current BLS, Acls, Atls, Pals, and NRP certifications.
- Job Posting ID: 986264.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Facility Type: Indian Health Services.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago