Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Grove) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice coverage with tail.
- About Integris Grove.
- Epic EMR.
- Integris is the state's largest Oklahoma-owned health system and one of the state's largest private employers, with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, fitness centers, independent living centers, and home health agencies throughout much of the state.
- Paid state license, DEA and Obndd license.
- Enjoy the luxury of working and living in a lake community!
- The excellent patient outcomes we deliver and the family-oriented environment we offer are key reasons why Integris Health continues to be honored locally and nationally for health care excellence.
- About the Opportunity.
- Initial 18 month salary guarantee.
- Comprehensive health plan.
- Integris Grove Hospital features 58 private patient rooms, 42 private medical-surgical rooms, six ICU rooms, large comprehensive women's health center, an expanded cardiac catheterization lab, comprehensive radiology department, and four new operating rooms equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Grove has been rated by Rand McNally, the Wall Street Journal, and Retirement Places as one of the top retirement areas in the nation.
- With more shoreline than California, Grand Lake is a popular destination for those looking to take advantage of the lake lifestyle.
- Education stipends available.
- Integris is seeking a board certified/board eligible Family Medicine Physician to join a well-established, turn-key practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Grove, OK.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Why Integris?
- 401k/403b retirement options with employer matching.
- We are committed to The Most Challenging HealingTM, and that commitment requires teamwork.
- The ideal candidate will have a desire for maintaining high quality and an ability to work with others in a cohesive, close knit environment.
- Integris Medical Group is the physician-led employed medical group for Integris and the largest physician network in Oklahoma.
- CME Allowance.
- We understand the camaraderie among our employees and the way they work together effectively translates to extraordinary patient care.
- Employed position.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions