Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Grove) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Integris Medical Group is the physician-led employed medical group for Integris and the largest physician network in Oklahoma.
- Integris is seeking a board certified/board eligible Family Medicine Physician to join a well-established, turn-key practice.
- Grove has been rated by Rand McNally, the Wall Street Journal, and Retirement Places as one of the top retirement areas in the nation.
- About Integris Grove.
- Integris Grove Hospital features 58 private patient rooms, 42 private medical-surgical rooms, six ICU rooms, large comprehensive women's health center, an expanded cardiac catheterization lab, comprehensive radiology department, and four new operating rooms equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- The ideal candidate will have a desire for maintaining high quality and an ability to work with others in a cohesive, close knit environment.
- Education stipends available.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Grove, OK.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Integris is the state's largest Oklahoma-owned health system and one of the state's largest private employers, with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, fitness centers, independent living centers, and home health agencies throughout much of the state.
- The excellent patient outcomes we deliver and the family-oriented environment we offer are key reasons why Integris Health continues to be honored locally and nationally for health care excellence.
- We understand the camaraderie among our employees and the way they work together effectively translates to extraordinary patient care.
- Employed position.
- Comprehensive health plan.
- Why Integris?
- Epic EMR.
- Malpractice coverage with tail.
- Enjoy the luxury of working and living in a lake community!
- About the Opportunity.
- CME Allowance.
- With more shoreline than California, Grand Lake is a popular destination for those looking to take advantage of the lake lifestyle.
- Initial 18 month salary guarantee.
- We are committed to The Most Challenging HealingTM, and that commitment requires teamwork.
- Paid state license, DEA and Obndd license.
- 401k/403b retirement options with employer matching.
- Sign-on bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago