Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Grove) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Initial 18 month salary guarantee.
- Epic EMR.
- Education stipends available.
- We are committed to The Most Challenging HealingTM, and that commitment requires teamwork.
- Grove has been rated by Rand McNally, the Wall Street Journal, and Retirement Places as one of the top retirement areas in the nation.
- Paid state license, DEA and Obndd license.
- The excellent patient outcomes we deliver and the family-oriented environment we offer are key reasons why Integris Health continues to be honored locally and nationally for health care excellence.
- Sign-on bonus.
- The ideal candidate will have a desire for maintaining high quality and an ability to work with others in a cohesive, close knit environment.
- Integris is seeking a board certified/board eligible Family Medicine Physician to join a well-established, turn-key practice.
- About the Opportunity.
- Integris Medical Group is the physician-led employed medical group for Integris and the largest physician network in Oklahoma.
- 401k/403b retirement options with employer matching.
- Integris Grove Hospital features 58 private patient rooms, 42 private medical-surgical rooms, six ICU rooms, large comprehensive women's health center, an expanded cardiac catheterization lab, comprehensive radiology department, and four new operating rooms equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- About Integris Grove.
- Malpractice coverage with tail.
- We understand the camaraderie among our employees and the way they work together effectively translates to extraordinary patient care.
- Comprehensive health plan.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Grove, OK.
- Integris is the state's largest Oklahoma-owned health system and one of the state's largest private employers, with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, fitness centers, independent living centers, and home health agencies throughout much of the state.
- Relocation Allowance.
- With more shoreline than California, Grand Lake is a popular destination for those looking to take advantage of the lake lifestyle.
- Enjoy the luxury of working and living in a lake community!
- Employed position.
- Why Integris?
- CME Allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago