Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Enid) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus.
- About Integris.
- The ideal candidate will have a desire for maintaining high quality and an ability to work with others in a cohesive, close-knit environment.
- We are committed to The Most Challenging HealingTM, and that commitment requires teamwork.
- Why Integris?
- Employed position.
- Malpractice coverage with tail.
- A community rich in history, Enid is a proud, thriving community with something for everyone.
- Paid state license, DEA and Obndd license.
- Initial 18 month salary guarantee.
- The excellent patient outcomes we deliver and the family-oriented environment we offer are key reasons why Integris Health continues to be honored locally and nationally for health care excellence.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Enid, OK.
- Education stipends available.
- Relocation Allowance.
- About Enid.
- About the Opportunity.
- Epic EMR.
- The clinic currently includes 2 Family Medicine Physicians and 1 PA.
- Located of Oklahoma City, Enid is the medical hub of northwest Oklahoma.
- From education to agriculture, live sports to live music, and outdoor adventure to indoor fun, Enid offers a diverse economy and focus for all.
- 401k/403b retirement options with employer matching.
- The Integris Bass Baptist Health Center campus includes 207 licensed beds throughout three facilities.
- Integris is the state's largest Oklahoma-owned health system and one of the state's largest private employers, with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, fitness centers, independent living centers, and home health agencies throughout much of the state.
- The hospital enjoys the distinctions of being the only nonprofit, faith-based Enid hospital and has served the area longer than any other general hospital.
- We understand the camaraderie among our employees and the way they work together effectively translates to extraordinary patient care.
- Integris Family Care in Enid, Oklahoma is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join an established, turn-key practice.
- The additional physician would join a rapidly growing northwest Oklahoma practice.
- Comprehensive health plan.
- Integris Medical Group is the physician-led employed medical group for Integris and the largest physician network in Oklahoma.
- CME Allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago