Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Enid) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME Allowance.
- Comprehensive health plan.
- We are committed to The Most Challenging HealingTM, and that commitment requires teamwork.
- About Enid.
- The excellent patient outcomes we deliver and the family-oriented environment we offer are key reasons why Integris Health continues to be honored locally and nationally for health care excellence.
- About the Opportunity.
- Integris Family Care in Enid, Oklahoma is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join an established, turn-key practice.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Located of Oklahoma City, Enid is the medical hub of northwest Oklahoma.
- The ideal candidate will have a desire for maintaining high quality and an ability to work with others in a cohesive, close-knit environment.
- Malpractice coverage with tail.
- Paid state license, DEA and Obndd license.
- The Integris Bass Baptist Health Center campus includes 207 licensed beds throughout three facilities.
- 401k/403b retirement options with employer matching.
- About Integris.
- The clinic currently includes 2 Family Medicine Physicians and 1 PA.
- The hospital enjoys the distinctions of being the only nonprofit, faith-based Enid hospital and has served the area longer than any other general hospital.
- Initial 18 month salary guarantee.
- Education stipends available.
- Why Integris?
- Integris Medical Group is the physician-led employed medical group for Integris and the largest physician network in Oklahoma.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Epic EMR.
- Integris is the state's largest Oklahoma-owned health system and one of the state's largest private employers, with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, fitness centers, independent living centers, and home health agencies throughout much of the state.
- A community rich in history, Enid is a proud, thriving community with something for everyone.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Enid, OK.
- From education to agriculture, live sports to live music, and outdoor adventure to indoor fun, Enid offers a diverse economy and focus for all.
- The additional physician would join a rapidly growing northwest Oklahoma practice.
- Employed position.
- We understand the camaraderie among our employees and the way they work together effectively translates to extraordinary patient care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions