Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Enid) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located of Oklahoma City, Enid is the medical hub of northwest Oklahoma.
- Malpractice coverage with tail.
- Epic EMR.
- We are committed to The Most Challenging HealingTM, and that commitment requires teamwork.
- Comprehensive health plan.
- Integris Family Care in Enid, Oklahoma is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join an established, turn-key practice.
- The additional physician would join a rapidly growing northwest Oklahoma practice.
- The hospital enjoys the distinctions of being the only nonprofit, faith-based Enid hospital and has served the area longer than any other general hospital.
- The excellent patient outcomes we deliver and the family-oriented environment we offer are key reasons why Integris Health continues to be honored locally and nationally for health care excellence.
- 401k/403b retirement options with employer matching.
- About Enid.
- The ideal candidate will have a desire for maintaining high quality and an ability to work with others in a cohesive, close-knit environment.
- CME Allowance.
- A community rich in history, Enid is a proud, thriving community with something for everyone.
- About Integris.
- The Integris Bass Baptist Health Center campus includes 207 licensed beds throughout three facilities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Enid, OK.
- The clinic currently includes 2 Family Medicine Physicians and 1 PA.
- Integris Medical Group is the physician-led employed medical group for Integris and the largest physician network in Oklahoma.
- Integris is the state's largest Oklahoma-owned health system and one of the state's largest private employers, with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, fitness centers, independent living centers, and home health agencies throughout much of the state.
- Paid state license, DEA and Obndd license.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Employed position.
- We understand the camaraderie among our employees and the way they work together effectively translates to extraordinary patient care.
- Initial 18 month salary guarantee.
- Sign-on bonus.
- From education to agriculture, live sports to live music, and outdoor adventure to indoor fun, Enid offers a diverse economy and focus for all.
- Education stipends available.
- Why Integris?
- About the Opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago