Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Prior collaborative experience preferred.
- Execute collaborative agreement with NP / PA and periodically renew as required by State law and/or Premise Procedure.
- Be available to NP/PA as necessary via phone/pager or in person during time the NP/PA is seeing patients or involved in clinical activities to consult on patient care.
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries and diseases.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in El Paso, TX.
- Knowledge of symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
- We have an opening for a Collaborative Physician to work at our employer health center located in El Paso, TX.
- Perform any other duties or services required by laws, rules or regulations relating to collaboration with the NP / PA as designated by your state.
- Board certification in an appropriate Primary Care specialty.
- CPs may be required to conduct a site visit to meet with their respective PA/NP as required by state regulations and law.
- Collaborative physicians will conduct quality reviews of patient charts on a periodic basis based on state regulations and/or Premise Procedure.
- MD or DO with unrestricted license in the State where providers perform assessments.
- Provide feedback as needed to NP / PA on performance, including areas with opportunity for improvement.
- If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions