Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- At least four years of experience in Primary Care.
- Acls/Pals certifications.
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete!
- If you're looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Las Vegas.
- Work Schedule: Full-time, Monday through Friday, 8 am-5 pm.
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license.
- New grads are welcomed.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 30/day.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Dec 17.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions