Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · November 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Nowata) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Eligible for IHS Scholarship Pay-Back and IHS Loan Repayment.
- Be a part of the largest tribally owned and operated healthcare system in the United States.
- Competitive Compensation package.
- Longevity Bonus.
- Relocation expenses reimbursed (must meet guidelines).
- Scope of Services include: Medical, Lab, Radiology, Public Health, WIC, Nutrition, Contract Care, Pharmacy, Behavioral Health, Optometry, Community Health Service and Podiatry.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
- CME stipend with 40 paid hours.
- Matching 401 K Retirement Plan Available.
- A base salary, annual merit increase, and quarterly incentive bonus structure.
- And more.
- Great Benefits.
- Practice medicine at one of our nine health centers or hospital without the constraints of managed care that has knowledgeable, skilled, and stable staff in a family-friendly environment.
- We are currently seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our team at the Will Rogers Health Center in Nowata, OK.
- Cherokee Nation is a national model for rural healthcare that provides state-of-the art services and facilities through its remarkable financial stewardship.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Nowata, OK.
- Work and live in a community that is rich in culture, natural beauty and filled with hometown support.
- Please submit a current CV to Tracy Doublehead.
- Sick Leave accrued at 4 hours per two-week pay period.
- Nhsc Eligible Site(s) for Scholar and Loan Repayment.
- In the first 3 years.
- 12 paid annual holidays.
- Federal Tort Claims Protection (Federal Malpractice).
- Group Term Life, AD& D, LT, and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago