Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Nowata) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Longevity Bonus.
- Work and live in a community that is rich in culture, natural beauty and filled with hometown support.
- Great Benefits.
- Group Term Life, AD& D, LT, and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Nhsc Eligible Site(s) for Scholar and Loan Repayment.
- Federal Tort Claims Protection (Federal Malpractice).
- Cherokee Nation is a national model for rural healthcare that provides state-of-the art services and facilities through its remarkable financial stewardship.
- Competitive Compensation package.
- 12 paid annual holidays.
- CME stipend with 40 paid hours.
- We are currently seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our team at the Will Rogers Health Center in Nowata, OK.
- Eligible for IHS Scholarship Pay-Back and IHS Loan Repayment.
- And more.
- Matching 401 K Retirement Plan Available.
- Sick Leave accrued at 4 hours per two-week pay period.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Nowata, OK.
- Relocation expenses reimbursed (must meet guidelines).
- Scope of Services include: Medical, Lab, Radiology, Public Health, WIC, Nutrition, Contract Care, Pharmacy, Behavioral Health, Optometry, Community Health Service and Podiatry.
- Practice medicine at one of our nine health centers or hospital without the constraints of managed care that has knowledgeable, skilled, and stable staff in a family-friendly environment.
- Please submit a current CV to Tracy Doublehead.
- In the first 3 years.
- Be a part of the largest tribally owned and operated healthcare system in the United States.
- A base salary, annual merit increase, and quarterly incentive bonus structure.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions