Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Barksdale AFB) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10 paid Federal holidays per year.
- Abbreviations must be only those listed in local instructions.
- The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 25 years, has provided medical care for the men and women who serve our country in the United States Armed Forces.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.
- 17 days paid vacation/sick leave per year.
- Association of American Medical Colleges.
- Successful completion of a family medicine internship and residency program which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- The Family Practice Physician position is full-time, Monday - Friday, 8 hr shifts between 7:30am and 5:00pm, with full benefits and including 17 days of paid vacation & sick leave, plus paid 10 federal holidays.
- D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.
- Participate in the implementation of the Family Advocacy Program as directed.
- Our mission is to provide world-class care and give our over healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and serve the needs of active duty servicemembers, their families, and veterans.
- Providing medical care for Active Duty military heroes, their family members, and retirees.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Barksdale AFB, LA.
- Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (Acgme) at the time the degree was obtained (e.
- United States Citizen (for access to Government computer systems).
- Dental and Vision plans.
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education.
- All records and reports must be legible.
- The physician shall provide services within the scope of clinical privileges granted and the applicable duties provided in the basic contract.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Notify supervisor, director, or other designated person regarding problems that the HCW is unable to manage.
- Recruiting a Family Practice Physician to work in the Family Medicine Clinic at Barksdale AFB near Shreveport, LA.
- Anticipate potential problems/emergencies and make appropriate interventions.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Rcpsc), College of Family Physicians of Canada (Cfpc).
- EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States, as demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination.
- Perform efficiently in emergency patient situations following established protocols, remaining calm, informing appropriate persons, and documenting events.
- Compensation AND Benefits.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada.
- This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association.
- Participation shall include, but not be limited to, appropriate medical examination, documentation, and reporting.
- Must be board certified as a family medicine physician.
- Competitive salary.
- Maintain documentation of all treatment provided in accordance with clinic directives, and prepare such records and reports as may be required.
- About THE Arora Group.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions