Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Barksdale AFB) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Rcpsc), College of Family Physicians of Canada (Cfpc).
- Participation shall include, but not be limited to, appropriate medical examination, documentation, and reporting.
- Dental and Vision plans.
- About THE Arora Group.
- Must be board certified as a family medicine physician.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.
- Notify supervisor, director, or other designated person regarding problems that the HCW is unable to manage.
- Maintain documentation of all treatment provided in accordance with clinic directives, and prepare such records and reports as may be required.
- Participate in the implementation of the Family Advocacy Program as directed.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States, as demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination.
- All records and reports must be legible.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Successful completion of a family medicine internship and residency program which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- Association of American Medical Colleges.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Barksdale AFB, LA.
- Providing medical care for Active Duty military heroes, their family members, and retirees.
- Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (Acgme) at the time the degree was obtained (e.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Competitive salary.
- D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.
- The Family Practice Physician position is full-time, Monday - Friday, 8 hr shifts between 7:30am and 5:00pm, with full benefits and including 17 days of paid vacation & sick leave, plus paid 10 federal holidays.
- Our mission is to provide world-class care and give our over healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and serve the needs of active duty servicemembers, their families, and veterans.
- Compensation AND Benefits.
- The physician shall provide services within the scope of clinical privileges granted and the applicable duties provided in the basic contract.
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education.
- Perform efficiently in emergency patient situations following established protocols, remaining calm, informing appropriate persons, and documenting events.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members.
- 10 paid Federal holidays per year.
- EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
- Abbreviations must be only those listed in local instructions.
- 17 days paid vacation/sick leave per year.
- United States Citizen (for access to Government computer systems).
- Anticipate potential problems/emergencies and make appropriate interventions.
- The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 25 years, has provided medical care for the men and women who serve our country in the United States Armed Forces.
- This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Recruiting a Family Practice Physician to work in the Family Medicine Clinic at Barksdale AFB near Shreveport, LA.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago