Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cypress) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- HCA Healthcare is seeking a family medicine recruit for an outpatient practice opportunity with aesthetic/spa investment opportunity in the north Houston suburb community of Cypress.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cypress, TX.
- Residents completing training in 2019 are welcome.
- The incoming recruit would join a two person practice, which also has two nurse practitioners.
- The clinic has enjoyed little to no staff turnover - the practice has run for over 30+ years.
- The incoming recruit can see inpatient work, but can also refer patients to a hospitalist team at North Cypress Medical Center.
- Spa/Aesthetics work is available for an interested physician, but is not required.
- No weekends.
- The clinic schedule in Monday - Friday, with a short day Wednesday.
- The practice will offer a competitive salary and benefits, including health, malpractice coverage, vacation, and partnership track.
- Clinic has an onsite lab, bone density machine.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago