Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Tahlequah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In the first 3 years.
- Matching 401 K Retirement Plan Available.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tahlequah, OK.
- Longevity Bonus.
- The continuity of care across the health system is now complete and is evidenced by tangible improvements to the facility and to service delivery as a whole.
- The current facility was built to see 60,000 patient visits each year, however, W.W. Hastings Hospital served nearly 400,000 patient visits in 2016 in our Primary Care-Outpatient Clinic, Women's Health, Pediatrics, Dental, Orthopedics, Podiatry, In-Patient, Surgery, Emergency Medicine, and Urgent Care.
- Tahlequah is only an hour commute to metro Tulsa where there is fine dining, shopping, recreational parks and the Tulsa International Airport.
- We look foward to hearing from you!
- Be a part of the largest tribally owned and operated healthcare system in the United States.
- CME stipend with 40 paid hours.
- And more.
- Tahlequah is a community of about 16,000.
- Relocation expenses reimbursed (must meet guidelines).
- Our 60-bed hospital is operated by Cherokee Nation and when the new four-story 469,000 sq.
- Tahlequah, Oklahoma serves as the hub for the Cherokee Nation and is home to Northeastern State University, the Illinois River and Lake Tenkiller.
- Please submit a current CV to recruiter, Dianna Turtle.
- Sick Leave accrued at 4 hours per two-week pay period.
- Focus on your patients and we'll take care of you!
- The community is rich in local history as well as Cherokee culture.
- Be a part of the growth at Cherokee as a full-time Urgent Care physician for W.W. Hastings Hospital.
- Federal Tort Claims Protection (Federal Malpractice).
- W.W. Hastings Hospital is a 60-bed inpatient hospital, it was assumed by Cherokee Nation on October 1, 2008.
- Addition is complete it will feature five surgical suites and two endoscopy suites inside its ambulatory surgical center in addition to current services.
- W.W. Hastings Hospital has recently been awarded an IHS Joint Venture.
- 12 paid holidays.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions