Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Tahlequah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Please submit a current CV to recruiter, Dianna Turtle.
- The community is rich in local history as well as Cherokee culture.
- Be a part of the largest tribally owned and operated healthcare system in the United States.
- We look foward to hearing from you!
- Matching 401 K Retirement Plan Available.
- Be a part of the growth at Cherokee as a full-time Urgent Care physician for W.W. Hastings Hospital.
- Addition is complete it will feature five surgical suites and two endoscopy suites inside its ambulatory surgical center in addition to current services.
- The continuity of care across the health system is now complete and is evidenced by tangible improvements to the facility and to service delivery as a whole.
- Tahlequah is a community of about 16,000.
- W.W. Hastings Hospital has recently been awarded an IHS Joint Venture.
- The current facility was built to see 60,000 patient visits each year, however, W.W. Hastings Hospital served nearly 400,000 patient visits in 2016 in our Primary Care-Outpatient Clinic, Women's Health, Pediatrics, Dental, Orthopedics, Podiatry, In-Patient, Surgery, Emergency Medicine, and Urgent Care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tahlequah, OK.
- 12 paid holidays.
- CME stipend with 40 paid hours.
- Federal Tort Claims Protection (Federal Malpractice).
- Tahlequah is only an hour commute to metro Tulsa where there is fine dining, shopping, recreational parks and the Tulsa International Airport.
- Our 60-bed hospital is operated by Cherokee Nation and when the new four-story 469,000 sq.
- And more.
- Longevity Bonus.
- W.W. Hastings Hospital is a 60-bed inpatient hospital, it was assumed by Cherokee Nation on October 1, 2008.
- In the first 3 years.
- Relocation expenses reimbursed (must meet guidelines).
- Sick Leave accrued at 4 hours per two-week pay period.
- Tahlequah, Oklahoma serves as the hub for the Cherokee Nation and is home to Northeastern State University, the Illinois River and Lake Tenkiller.
- Focus on your patients and we'll take care of you!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions