Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Tahlequah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our 60-bed hospital is operated by Cherokee Nation and when the new four-story 469,000 sq.
- In the first 3 years.
- Tahlequah is only an hour commute to metro Tulsa where there is fine dining, shopping, recreational parks and the Tulsa International Airport.
- Sick Leave accrued at 4 hours per two-week pay period.
- The community is rich in local history as well as Cherokee culture.
- W.W. Hastings Hospital has recently been awarded an IHS Joint Venture.
- Addition is complete it will feature five surgical suites and two endoscopy suites inside its ambulatory surgical center in addition to current services.
- Tahlequah is a community of about 16,000.
- Be a part of the largest tribally owned and operated healthcare system in the United States.
- And more.
- Longevity Bonus.
- Tahlequah, Oklahoma serves as the hub for the Cherokee Nation and is home to Northeastern State University, the Illinois River and Lake Tenkiller.
- The current facility was built to see 60,000 patient visits each year, however, W.W. Hastings Hospital served nearly 400,000 patient visits in 2016 in our Primary Care-Outpatient Clinic, Women's Health, Pediatrics, Dental, Orthopedics, Podiatry, In-Patient, Surgery, Emergency Medicine, and Urgent Care.
- CME stipend with 40 paid hours.
- We look foward to hearing from you!
- Please submit a current CV to recruiter, Dianna Turtle.
- W.W. Hastings Hospital is a 60-bed inpatient hospital, it was assumed by Cherokee Nation on October 1, 2008.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tahlequah, OK.
- Relocation expenses reimbursed (must meet guidelines).
- Focus on your patients and we'll take care of you!
- Be a part of the growth at Cherokee as a full-time Urgent Care physician for W.W. Hastings Hospital.
- Federal Tort Claims Protection (Federal Malpractice).
- 12 paid holidays.
- The continuity of care across the health system is now complete and is evidenced by tangible improvements to the facility and to service delivery as a whole.
- Matching 401 K Retirement Plan Available.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago