Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Acls Certified preferred.
- As one of the largest health care companies in the nation, and acting with a mission to cultivate healthy communities, Concentra is searching for a Center Medical Director.
- Live Healthy Incentives.
- Board Certification in Primary care or Emergency Medicine.
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program.
- Overtime as required.
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion.
- Minimum of five years of directly applicable experience preferred.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction.
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses.
- Create appropriate treatment environment throughout center that is compliant with State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations.
- This position is a gateway for even broader opportunities and avenues within health care.
- Wherever you see yourself in five years, Concentra will help you get there.
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues to increase performance and retention.
- If you're looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does.
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans.
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management.
- 401(k) with Employer Match.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the productivity of America's workforce.
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred.
- Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.
- Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians devoted to outstanding patient care.
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management.
- CME Allowance/Time.
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing.
- Are you ready to take the next step in an extraordinary career in health and wellness?
- Minimal travel.
- Additionally, Center Medical Directors facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment.
- Medical degree from accredited university.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Medical Malpractice Coverage.
- And secure information management.
- Its patients, consider Concentra.
- Medical Center environment.
- Life Insurance/Disability.
- This position allows for seasoned physicians.
- Sick Leave/Vacation/Holidays/Personal Days.
- Center Medical Directors have a unique opportunity to manage their day-to-day through the holistic integration of business leadership within a clinical setting.
- They also work with the sales and operations team on new business development and center financials.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions