Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing.
- 401(k) with Employer Match.
- Medical Center environment.
- Overtime as required.
- Acls Certified preferred.
- Minimum of five years of directly applicable experience preferred.
- Life Insurance/Disability.
- Create appropriate treatment environment throughout center that is compliant with State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations.
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion.
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management.
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program.
- As one of the largest health care companies in the nation, and acting with a mission to cultivate healthy communities, Concentra is searching for a Center Medical Director.
- If you're looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does.
- Live Healthy Incentives.
- Medical degree from accredited university.
- Board Certification in Primary care or Emergency Medicine.
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred.
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues to increase performance and retention.
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management.
- This position allows for seasoned physicians.
- Center Medical Directors have a unique opportunity to manage their day-to-day through the holistic integration of business leadership within a clinical setting.
- CME Allowance/Time.
- And secure information management.
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans.
- Sick Leave/Vacation/Holidays/Personal Days.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the productivity of America's workforce.
- Are you ready to take the next step in an extraordinary career in health and wellness?
- Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.
- They also work with the sales and operations team on new business development and center financials.
- Its patients, consider Concentra.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction.
- Medical Malpractice Coverage.
- Additionally, Center Medical Directors facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment.
- Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians devoted to outstanding patient care.
- Wherever you see yourself in five years, Concentra will help you get there.
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses.
- Minimal travel.
- This position is a gateway for even broader opportunities and avenues within health care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oklahoma City, OK.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions