Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Compensation: Excellent salary of $200,000+ and negotiable based on experience.
- Opportunity: Join an established clinic with a reputation for quality in Downtown Austin!
- Academic work available for those interested.
- It has an award-winning park system, school district and is the one of the safest cities with a population of at least 100,ates.
- Location: Live and Work in Downtown Austin, TX!
- This place is just fun.
- Additional Bonus program based on Encounters.
- Full benefits package.
- One of fastest growing cities in the Nation, Austin is known as the Live Music Capital of the World.
- But that's just the beginning.
- Everyone who visits Austin these days leaves with something great to say.
- Malpractice is covered with the Federal Tort Claims Act.
- Home to unique attractions, world-class museums and beautiful outdoor spaces, Texas' capital city has a soundtrack all its own.
- Loan repayment through Nhsc and the local foundation of up to $25,000 yearly.
- 100% Outpatient with Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm schedules.
- This small but thriving Downtown is charming in a one-of-a-kind way.
- Patient census is 20-25 daily.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- Join a team of Primary Care providers with seasoned midlevel providers for support.
- Relocation and Sign-On bonus available.
- Maintaining a high quality of life while becoming a major center for economic growth in Central Texas.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions