Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Loan repayment through Nhsc and the local foundation of up to $25,000 yearly.
- Location: Live and Work in Downtown Austin, TX!
- Additional Bonus program based on Encounters.
- Join a team of Primary Care providers with seasoned midlevel providers for support.
- One of fastest growing cities in the Nation, Austin is known as the Live Music Capital of the World.
- Full benefits package.
- Opportunity: Join an established clinic with a reputation for quality in Downtown Austin!
- Academic work available for those interested.
- Maintaining a high quality of life while becoming a major center for economic growth in Central Texas.
- This place is just fun.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- This small but thriving Downtown is charming in a one-of-a-kind way.
- But that's just the beginning.
- 100% Outpatient with Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm schedules.
- It has an award-winning park system, school district and is the one of the safest cities with a population of at least 100,ates.
- Compensation: Excellent salary of $200,000+ and negotiable based on experience.
- Everyone who visits Austin these days leaves with something great to say.
- Patient census is 20-25 daily.
- Relocation and Sign-On bonus available.
- Home to unique attractions, world-class museums and beautiful outdoor spaces, Texas' capital city has a soundtrack all its own.
- Malpractice is covered with the Federal Tort Claims Act.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions