Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Many school choices.
- Currently, locations include Sugar Land (Internal Medicine), Katy (Internal Medicine), the West Side (Family Medicine), North and Northwest (Family Medicine), Conroe (Family Medicine), Clear Lake (Internal Medicine), Baytown (both Family Med and Internal Med).
- Locations change as needs are met, and new offices come on line.
- Tort reform.
- Good affordable housing.
- No state income tax.
- The highly regarded system has been in a hiring mode for the last few years with the total count now at 2/3 of target hires, so we still have more to go!
- Live in a highly diversified major city and enjoy all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools which make Houston a great place to live and practice.
- Houston outpatient primary care opportunity, hospital employed.
- Low cost of living.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago