Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Tucumcari) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monday - Friday Schedule: Provider will have 36 hours of scheduled patient care and 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- System-Wide Epic EMR.
- The Presbyterian Medical Group employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers, and we are growing.
- MyChart as the Patient Portal.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican, and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- The Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine trained physician to join our established medical group.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ).
- For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing, and other sports along with a regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday).
- Clinical Pharmacists.
- Care Managers.
- Nurse & Medical Assistants.
- Patient Volume is average 15 to 25 patients per day.
- We have proudly been providing care to New Mexicans since 1908.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multi-specialty clinics and a statewide health plan.
- Family Medicine with OB is not required, but welcome.
- From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
- Onsite Care Team.
- Located at 7,000 feet in the southern Rocky Mountains, Santa Fe is the capitol of New Mexico and is one of the greatest destination cities of the world.
- APC overlap in coverage during peak hours.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- About Us.
- Case Managers.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- About New Mexico.
- Our medical group employers more than 800 primary care and specialty providers and is the fastest growing employed physician group in New Mexico.
- Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tucumcari, NM.
- CME allowance.
- Behavior Health Clinicians.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions