Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Tucumcari) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume is average 15 to 25 patients per day.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- Our medical group employers more than 800 primary care and specialty providers and is the fastest growing employed physician group in New Mexico.
- Clinical Pharmacists.
- Monday - Friday Schedule: Provider will have 36 hours of scheduled patient care and 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- The Presbyterian Medical Group employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers, and we are growing.
- Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky.
- System-Wide Epic EMR.
- Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multi-specialty clinics and a statewide health plan.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday).
- The Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine trained physician to join our established medical group.
- Behavior Health Clinicians.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican, and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- Located at 7,000 feet in the southern Rocky Mountains, Santa Fe is the capitol of New Mexico and is one of the greatest destination cities of the world.
- MyChart as the Patient Portal.
- About Us.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ).
- From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
- We have proudly been providing care to New Mexicans since 1908.
- APC overlap in coverage during peak hours.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- About New Mexico.
- Family Medicine with OB is not required, but welcome.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing, and other sports along with a regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- Onsite Care Team.
- Care Managers.
- Nurse & Medical Assistants.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tucumcari, NM.
- CME allowance.
- Case Managers.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago