Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Houma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Terrebonne General Medical Center, Houma, LA, is seeking Family Medicine physicians to join our nationally recognized facility that focuses on quality and provides exceptional healthcare with compassion.
- This position offers a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits, student loan assistance, relocation package, opportunity for professional growth and excellent quality of life offerings with deep cultural heritage provided in this unique area of Southeast Louisiana.
- Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis.
- This area draws a highly skilled workforce from four parishes.
- Candidates must have exceptional clinical skills, excellent bedside manner and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent quality of life with strong family bonds.
- In this unique area you will find uncommon attractions and delicious dining that is all wrapped up around our Cajun culture and hospitality that is second to none.
- Houma Tourism.
- Bordered by the bountiful Gulf of Mexico, Terrebonne Parish is the Saltwater Fishing Capital of the World, with a combination of deep sea, brackish or inland fishing with liberal limits.
- Very low crime rate, strong school system.
- Close proximity to major metropolitan areas - 45 minutes from the New Orleans International Airport, 1 hour drive to New Orleans and 1 hour 45 minute drive to Baton Rouge and Lafayette.
- The unique culture and strong family bonds as well as a joy for life attitude make this area second to none.
- This position was created as a result of the significant need to the community and hospital.
- H-T Chamber of Commerce.
- Centrally located and the hub for medical services.
- Tgmc Physician Recruiting Portal.
- Houma-Terrebonne Diocese Schools -htdiocese.
- Houma-Terrebonne Parish was recently recognized as one of the top "Happiest Place to Live" nationwide, second most-exciting city in Louisiana, eighth fastest-growing small city in the United States and 18th best-performing small city!
- Additionally, our highly engaged medical staff is hospitable and collegial.
- Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government - pcg.
- The Tgmc Administrative team encourages strong physician relationships and support.
- This opportunity is extended to board-certified or board-eligible physicians.
- Conveniently, clinic practice can be established on or nearby the campus of the hospital.
- WHY Live Here?
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Houma, LA.
- All candidates should have a consistent employment or training record and documentation of excellent outcomes.
- A plethora of other outdoor recreational activities awaits you including golf, indoor and outdoor sporting events.
- Terrebonne Parish School District - tpsd.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions