Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Houma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Additionally, our highly engaged medical staff is hospitable and collegial.
- Very low crime rate, strong school system.
- The Tgmc Administrative team encourages strong physician relationships and support.
- Terrebonne Parish School District - tpsd.
- In this unique area you will find uncommon attractions and delicious dining that is all wrapped up around our Cajun culture and hospitality that is second to none.
- H-T Chamber of Commerce.
- Conveniently, clinic practice can be established on or nearby the campus of the hospital.
- This position offers a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits, student loan assistance, relocation package, opportunity for professional growth and excellent quality of life offerings with deep cultural heritage provided in this unique area of Southeast Louisiana.
- This area draws a highly skilled workforce from four parishes.
- Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government - pcg.
- This position was created as a result of the significant need to the community and hospital.
- Candidates must have exceptional clinical skills, excellent bedside manner and a strong work ethic.
- Terrebonne General Medical Center, Houma, LA, is seeking Family Medicine physicians to join our nationally recognized facility that focuses on quality and provides exceptional healthcare with compassion.
- Houma-Terrebonne Diocese Schools -htdiocese.
- Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis.
- This opportunity is extended to board-certified or board-eligible physicians.
- Close proximity to major metropolitan areas - 45 minutes from the New Orleans International Airport, 1 hour drive to New Orleans and 1 hour 45 minute drive to Baton Rouge and Lafayette.
- Bordered by the bountiful Gulf of Mexico, Terrebonne Parish is the Saltwater Fishing Capital of the World, with a combination of deep sea, brackish or inland fishing with liberal limits.
- Houma-Terrebonne Parish was recently recognized as one of the top "Happiest Place to Live" nationwide, second most-exciting city in Louisiana, eighth fastest-growing small city in the United States and 18th best-performing small city!
- The unique culture and strong family bonds as well as a joy for life attitude make this area second to none.
- Tgmc Physician Recruiting Portal.
- WHY Live Here?
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Houma, LA.
- Excellent quality of life with strong family bonds.
- Houma Tourism.
- Centrally located and the hub for medical services.
- All candidates should have a consistent employment or training record and documentation of excellent outcomes.
- A plethora of other outdoor recreational activities awaits you including golf, indoor and outdoor sporting events.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago