Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Houma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Terrebonne General Medical Center, Houma, LA, is seeking Family Medicine physicians to join our nationally recognized facility that focuses on quality and provides exceptional healthcare with compassion.
- In this unique area you will find uncommon attractions and delicious dining that is all wrapped up around our Cajun culture and hospitality that is second to none.
- Close proximity to major metropolitan areas - 45 minutes from the New Orleans International Airport, 1 hour drive to New Orleans and 1 hour 45 minute drive to Baton Rouge and Lafayette.
- Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis.
- Additionally, our highly engaged medical staff is hospitable and collegial.
- Terrebonne Parish School District - tpsd.
- H-T Chamber of Commerce.
- Houma Tourism.
- The unique culture and strong family bonds as well as a joy for life attitude make this area second to none.
- Houma-Terrebonne Diocese Schools -htdiocese.
- Candidates must have exceptional clinical skills, excellent bedside manner and a strong work ethic.
- Centrally located and the hub for medical services.
- Bordered by the bountiful Gulf of Mexico, Terrebonne Parish is the Saltwater Fishing Capital of the World, with a combination of deep sea, brackish or inland fishing with liberal limits.
- Tgmc Physician Recruiting Portal.
- This position was created as a result of the significant need to the community and hospital.
- The Tgmc Administrative team encourages strong physician relationships and support.
- This opportunity is extended to board-certified or board-eligible physicians.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Houma, LA.
- A plethora of other outdoor recreational activities awaits you including golf, indoor and outdoor sporting events.
- All candidates should have a consistent employment or training record and documentation of excellent outcomes.
- Excellent quality of life with strong family bonds.
- Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government - pcg.
- This position offers a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits, student loan assistance, relocation package, opportunity for professional growth and excellent quality of life offerings with deep cultural heritage provided in this unique area of Southeast Louisiana.
- Conveniently, clinic practice can be established on or nearby the campus of the hospital.
- This area draws a highly skilled workforce from four parishes.
- Very low crime rate, strong school system.
- WHY Live Here?
- Houma-Terrebonne Parish was recently recognized as one of the top "Happiest Place to Live" nationwide, second most-exciting city in Louisiana, eighth fastest-growing small city in the United States and 18th best-performing small city!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago