Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New Orleans) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Foster Crown is Recruiting Primary Care Providers for Outpatient Centers Near New Orleans!
- Profit Sharing Track - NO Buy In!
- PTO & Additional, 1-week for CME.
- Inquire w/ a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Support Staff: Medical Assistants & Care Coordinators are assigned to each Physician.
- BC in IM or FM, Acls/Atls preferred, but not required.
- Perm Compensation: Strong Base Salary, Productivity Bonus, PTO + 1 week paid time off for CME Full & comprehensive health & welfare package offered.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Job Number: LA1033.
- Profit Sharing Track Offered - NO Buy In!
- Facility Profile: Multiple locations are available,.
- J1 Visa Sponsorships Available.
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 7:30a - 4:30p w/limited.
- Admits: N/A.
- Merit Increases each Year of 5%.
- Let Foster Crown work w/ you for permanent placement into this highly rated, Private Practice Group.
- Enjoy vibrant, live- music, eat delicious spicy gumbo, or even take the family on a tour of the New Orleans Museum of Art.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Beds: N/A.
- This private practice group takes pride in providing medical services to low to moderate income & seniors.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist to negotiate your newest career move.
- 200K/yearly base + Up to 10% Additional Performance Bonus.
- Louisiana is a great state to raise a family & practice Primary Care.
- ADC: Maximum of 3-patients per hour.
- MD or DO.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- City/State: Northern Louisiana, w/in Minutes of New Orleans.
- Procedures: N/A.
- Additional perm & locums opportunities are available.
- This Internal/Family Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work at a specialty care practice located only minutes from New Orleans.
- Facility: Specialty Care, Private Practice, Outpatient.
- Position: Permanent Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, Primary Care Provider.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.