Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Dallas is a wonderful city.
- This location to Dallas offers easy access to the area's professional sports, performing arts, and museums.
- 100% OP.
- Living in this suburb of downtown gives you access to over 1000 restaurants and eateries, world class shopping, a lively arts scene, and abundant natural beauty.
- Will be a part of a team of other physicians and midlevel providers.
- It's All Here!
- Can work with interns/residents if desired.
- Primary Care Providers Needed, North Texas Practice, Outpatient, Employed, $210-220k+.
- Ability and comfort level with pediatrics and geriatrics required.
- Full medical, retirement and other benefits offered.
- Medical student loan repayment possible in addition to relocation and reimbursement of medical licensure and board certification.
- CME and allowance, PTO and more.
- Residing here means you are minutes to downtown Dallas.
- Compensation: Employed with base salary $210-220k+ with additional incentives possible.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- Will consider IM, FP and MedPed.
- TX licensure and board certification or board eligibility required.
- Opportunity: Clinic with multiple locations around north Texas is seeking primary care providers to join them due to expansion and growth in the area.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago