Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Residency and Fellowship stipends available to 2019 residents and fellows.
- Join a top notch group that is the largest and fastest growing healthcare organization in New Mexico!
- 4 or 5 day work week available.
- Relocation Assistance, 7 Weeks PTO and Full Benefits.
- Close to $300,000 Potential with Large Sign-On Bonus.
- Relocation assistance, 7 weeks paid time off, CME allowance, health, dental, vision, malpractice insurance with paid malpractice tail, life insurance, disability insurance, and retirement with matching (multiple retirement and pension programs).
- The incoming Family Medicine will be based in one of the most desirable locations in the state and will enjoy access to brand new, state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive, physician friendly organization that is devoted to quality care and innovation.
- Annual production bonuses, quality based bonuses and physicians have opportunity to work optional urgent care shifts for additional income.
- Epic EMR fully implemented.
- Student Loan Forgiveness available via National Health Service Corps.
- Group is willing to sponsor green card process for J1 and H1B visa candidates.
- 100% outpatient Family Practice physician opportunity with no required nights or weekends.
- Beautiful Mountain Resort Community!
- Southwest Family Medicine Physician Opportunity.
- Position is open to J1 visa candidates and employer is H1B cap exempt.
- 228, year salary (based on training/experience) with upside potential.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Mexico.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions