Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Amarillo) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Enjoy small town way of life- Great for young families looking for work/life balance.
- 12K Director/supervision stipend.
- Week 2: Physician and NP are off- No.
- Employed by privately owned critical access hospital.
- I represent a unique Family Medicine opportunity in North Texas offering a 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Contracted ER for 24/7 coverage.
- Majority outpatient focus- Average 25 patients per day with NP.
- Week 1: Physician and NP work Mon-Friday in the clinic, 8-5, and cover hospital and.
- Up to 250K base annual salary.
- Average 0-3 calls per 7 days.
- Easy drive to Amarillo, metropolitan area of 200,000 (International airport, shopping, collegiate sports, and performing arts).
- Local 25 mile lake offers great access to water activities, hiking, biking, and fishing.
- Texas is ranked a number 1 state to practice- No state income tax, great cost of living, and Tort reform state.
- 10K relocation assistance.
- Additional PTO.
- 15K sign on bonus.
- Outpatient clinic operates M-F, 8am-5pm- No clinic work on the weekends.
- Thriving community due in part to large petroleum product supplier and Agricultural production.
- Average inpatient census of 2-4.
- If the brief description below is of interest.
- Less than 1 hour from Amarillo.
- Additional earning through RVU model.
- Recent 40 million dollar investment in local public schools.
- Considered the "gateway to the rolling Texas Plains" and Canyon Country.
- 5 days CME with 3,500 allowance.
- 401K with match.
- Off weeks every other week- Unbelievable work-life balance.
- Taylor Laufer.
- Up to 250K Salary and student loan assistance.
- Primary care team comprised of 2 Family Practice providers and 2 Nurse Practitioners.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.