Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Are you looking for an outpatient only practice in TX?
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- Houston has some of the worst traffic in the country.
- Outpatient Only, No.
- If you smiled and grinned at the thought of this, I have a great opportunity for you.
- How would you like to live in Houston and commute against traffic?
- Do you have a compassion for rural medicine but don't want to sacrifice the lifestyle and amenities of living in a major metropolitan?
- Approved site for National Health Service Corp.
- 20 patients per day.
- Solo MD, with 7 mid-levels.
- 2018 & 2019 candidates welcome.
- 160K student loan forgiveness with percentage matched by employer.
- J1 & H1 Visas eligible.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago