Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Financial package to include.
- Join an established practice with tenured staff and enjoy a work / life balance.
- According to Sperling's Best, the cost of living is 20% lower than the United States average.
- Innovative, clean, and safe city offering exceptional quality of life.
- PTO plus $5,000 CME Allowance, health, 401(k) etc,.
- Diverse population encourages a healthy cultural, social and educational environment.
- 300,000 annual salary, wRVU (est $100,000+), sign on, loan repayment, and relocation.
- Enjoy practicing fully integrated Family Medicine.
- True southern hospitality.
- Historic district graced with an abundance of antebellum and Victorian architecture.
- Agriculture and tourism drive local economy.
- Take over an existing practice due to retirement.
- Worth, Abilene, Lubbock and Wichita Falls.
- Newly Renovated Hospital Creates Special Environment for Physicians.
- Centrally located to Dallas/Ft.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago