Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Highly regarded Hospital System in Houston seeks Primary Care Physicians for outpatient practice.
- The system has been in a hiring mode for the last few years with the total count now at 2/3 of target hires, so we still have more to go!
- Live in a highly diversified major city and enjoy all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools which make Houston a great place to live and practice.
- Tort reform.
- No state income tax.
- Many school choices.
- Locations change as needs are met, and new offices come on line, but the current locations are Sugar Land (Internal Medicine), Katy (Internal Medicine), the West Side (Family Medicine), North and Northwest (Family Medicine), Conroe (Family Medicine), Clear Lake (Internal Medicine), Baytown (both Family Med and Internal Med).
- Good affordable housing.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Low cost of living.
- Positions are all outpatient.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago